|Salary:||£51 to £52 Per Annum|
|Date Posted:||11/05/2018 14:47:00|
Trainee Resourcer /Recruitment Consultant
OTE Year 1 35K , Year 2 50k +
Our client truly a global recruitment company trading over 17 years based in Bexley which specialises in Telecoms & IT recruitment are looking for a Trainee Resourcer to join their team.
We currently operate across 3 Continents in multiple currencies
We are extremely supportive to our staff providing all relevant training and nurturing on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for individuals who are happy to perform the typical 360-degree recruitment consultancy role where you work in partnership with candidates and clients across a dedicated IT vertical market place. You will;
* Contract vacancies.
* Applicant and Client Calling
* Account manages existing clients.
* Source and select relevant quality IT / Telecom candidates.
* Manage the recruitment process - e.g. interviews and offer stage.
* Aim to fill all live jobs of your clients..
* Visiting your clients across Europe to maintain and grow business.
* On going Commission for each placement made as they run simultaneously indefinitely uncapped for consultants
* Resourcer Commission very high.
* Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
* Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
* Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
* Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
You will be working in the highly competitive International IT & Telecoms Industry Market Sector You will be surrounded internally by a team of like minded and supportive recruitment professionals
The Ideal Candidate
Should have the following attributes;
* A background in Sales , Telephone Sales, Cold Calling
* A hard-working Ethic
* Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
* Evidence of target achievements and a customer focused approach.
* Ability to manage accounts and grow their level of business.
* Good problem solving and administrative skills.
* Well organized.
* Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
* Tenacious and self-disciplined with a desire to succeed.
* A strong team player.
* Think 'out of the box' and take on new tasks.
* Work to best recruitment practice within the team.
* Forward thinking and commercially astute.
* Good Word and PC Skills, very computer literate
* Good salary plus an excellent uncapped commission scheme with no minimum threshold.
* Opportunities to progress your recruitment career within a business development, account management or management capacity.
* Most of all it's a great place to work.
* Great team spirit and our staff genuinely enjoy working for us
Must be commutable for Bexley