|Benefits:||Excellent Daily Rates|
|Date Posted:||23/01/2019 09:09:00|
- Take responsibility for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the process.
- You analyse with the process team the process performance, identify weaknesses, conduct root cause analysis, use advanced statistical tool to correlate issues and correlate problems, come with an action plan to improve the process on short/ long term & get the appropriate resources to make it happen.
- You take responsibility for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the process by making sure that the framework implemented to design, implement and improve process (BMP, Lean methodology, Six Sigma, continuous improvement) are well followed up and by organizing regular lessons learned after each important phase of the process design/implementation.
Main Skills Required:
- Strong leadership and good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Always striving for the best results