|Date Posted:||05/12/2017 17:32:00|
We have an immediate opportunity for an Agile Coach to work for a major telecoms provider to provide leadership to enable their clients to reach the next Agile maturity levels.
You will be part of a dedicated group that is focused on agile delivery, coaching and training for our clients.
As an Agile coach, you will be responsible for accompanying clients in their journey to adapt Agile (Scrum) methodologies as their new way of working. Meaning, you will provide guidance on tactical level to smoothen reorganization and change management, as well as setting-up and supporting clients' multidisciplinary Scrum teams.
We are looking for:
* Agile Coaches with end to end project delivery experience in an agile manner
* Agile coaches who will be responsible for assessing, defining, implementing and supporting world-class Agile transformation programs
* Individuals with technical background and knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, Ruby, Scala)
* Extensive work experience as Scrum Master, and has in-depth knowledge of DevOps
* In order to lead teams of developers in Agile methodology, an Agile Coach performs many different tasks.
* The Agile Coach must educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. They provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
English, French and /or Dutch if possible.
Full Spec upon application
( Key words: Agile, transformation, devops. digital transformation )