( Technology, Director, Architecture )
A major telecommunications company are looking for a Technology Director to lead the Architecture division and be accountable for all services delivered to customers. He/She will be responsible for the technical strategy and architecture and lead the pre and post-sales architecture and design teams.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Owner of the governance process on technology and service architecture.
- Approver of new services development and impact assessment to existing architecture
- Accountable for complex technical change management validation.
- Trusted technology advisor and global architect of the Account Team assigned to the customer.
Successful candidate will have the following skills/experience
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the telecom or IT industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management
- University degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services.
- Demonstrated leadership and matrix team management capabilities in a multi-national environment.
Will be able to work mostly from home with occasional travel to customer site in Switzerland
This is a great long term contract working for one of the leaders in the telecommunications industry, for further information please reply immediately